Dine with Us at Woodlands Cafe
Join us at Woodlands Café in Kentfield—just a few steps away from Woodlands Market—for a great breakfast or lunch. Head Chef Rocky Packard has curated a menu featuring fresh, seasonal, casual fare with hints of Latin and Asian flavors.
We’ve got plenty of seating for groups or any size. Diners are welcome to bring their dogs to our very popular heated outdoor patio. You can also enjoy a meal—inside or outside—next to our fireplace. Our guests love to reserve these areas to dine on our cozy couches.
Chef Rocky has worked hard to assemble a menu that caters to every taste. Guest favorites include:
- Buttermilk pancakes with maple syrup
- Waffles with fresh berries and vanilla bean mascarpone
- Peasant salad with organic greens, apples, grapes, candied pecans, dried cranberries, Point Reyes blue cheese and white balsamic apple vinaigrette. Add grilled chicken breast, and this is the favorite dish of our manager, Houman Ehya.
Other popular dishes include:
- Pan-seared wild salmon with wilted baby spinach, baby green beans, potatoes, lemon, garlic, and saffron aioli
- The prawn lettuce wrap
- Chicken tortilla soup with peppers, bacon, potatoes and grilled corn
With winter approaching, be on the lookout for some warming, hearty new menu items such as huevos rancheros, fresh soups, and rich chili.
Chef Rocky will be rolling out weekly specials shortly, with one or two new dishes featured each weekday.
Be sure to check our Facebook page for updates, or just stop by to see what’s new!