Who Are We?
Woodlands Market is a leader in gourmet retailing, service and innovation in the grocery industry. We are a flourishing Marin County-based employer who believes in supporting our community in many ways. One of these ways is to employ talented individuals from within our communities and surrounding areas. We currently have a store and cafe in Kentfield as well stores in Tiburon and San Francisco. We engage approximately 330 individuals on staff, many of whom have come to us with an in-depth knowledge of the specialty food industry. These members of our extended Woodlands family and their commitment to community, food, service and to each other are what set us apart from other grocery stores.
Who Are We Looking For?
Benefits of working at Woodlands Market include:
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive Health/Dental/Vision Insurance*
- Full-time employees receive a generous benefits package including Health/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k), paid vacation and paid holidays
- Holiday premium pay for time worked on recognized holidays
- 20% store discount , 50% shift meal discount*
- Vouchers towards the purchase of shoes and apparel
- Awesome, team-oriented environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
Equal Employment Opportunity Employment
Woodlands Market provides equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. This is reflected in all Woodlands Market practices and policies regarding hiring, training, promotions, transfers, rates of pay, reduction in force and other forms of compensation. All matters relating to employment are based upon the employees’ ability to perform the job, as well as dependability and reliability once hired.